Pass Cisco SECA 300-720 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
300-720 Premium ETE File
- Premium File 94 Questions & Answers. Last Update: Mar 21, 2023
- Latest Questions
- 100% Accurate Answers
- Fast Exam Updates
Last Week Results!
|Download Free 300-720 Exam Questions|
Size: 822.65 KB
Size: 53.07 KB
Size: 88.12 KB
Size: 51.68 KB
Cisco SECA 300-720 Practice Test Questions and Answers, Cisco SECA 300-720 Exam Dumps - Killexams
All Cisco SECA 300-720 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the 300-720 Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA) practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
The Cisco 300-720 SESA (Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance) is an exam designed to assess your know-how of the Cisco Email Security Appliance (ESA). It helps you evaluate how well you understand and whether you can use the related technology around Email security. Also, this exam together with 350-701 leads to the CCNP Security and the Cisco Certified Specialist - Email Content Security certificates. The latter applies to 300-720 test alone.
The Cisco 300-720 is designed for people who work around Email security and other networking domains. Some of the specialists who are targeted by this test include security engineers, network administrators, network architects, network engineers, and more.
Prerequisites for 300-720 Validation
The main requirement you should meet if you are sitting for 300-720 exam is that you should have competencies around email security. Most of the people who take such a test are already skilled in the field and take the evaluation to assess their skills. If you have no prior knowledge about email security and the related domains, you should consider taking the recommended course to prepare for the official exam.
Details about 300-720 Test
The Cisco 300-720 exam appears in the list of concentration tests that lead to the CCNP Security. This implies that you only attempt it after succeeding in 350-701 test that deals with matters to do with core technologies. Overall, you are given 1.5 hours to answer all the questions coming in the real exam, which is available in both English & Japanese. The test, in particular, will assess your understanding of the Cisco ESA in different areas. This includes administration, how well you can handle spam control as well as anti-spam, message filters, preventing the loss of data, and LDAP. You will also be tested on how to authenticate emails and encrypt them as well as matters to do with system quarantines in addition to delivery methods.
Exam 300-720 Domains
Here are the main topics that will be tested in the Cisco 300-720:
- Cisco Email ESA administration;
- Using Talos SenderBase as well as anti-spam for spam control;
- Filters for content as well as messages;
- LDAP & SMTP sessions;
- Authenticating and encrypting Emails;
- Systems quarantines in addition to delivery processes.
The above-discussed areas are the most common in the actual exam, but testing is not necessarily limited to them. The guidelines may change so you are advised to revise extensively for the official exam so that you pass it in one go.
Official Study Course for Final Test
If you intend to clear 300-720 exam, you need to prepare adequately for it. There is no better way to pass an exam than to use the recommended study course and understand the different concepts that will be tested in the test. The official training for exam 300-720 is ‘Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (SESA) v3.1’. This is the class that will teach you how to secure Emails with the Cisco ESA. In particular, the technology helps you to keep your Emails safe from phishing, compromises from external factors, and ransomware. It also helps you learn the art of streamlining your email safety policies. Those who ought to enroll and take it include security engineers, security architects, network administrators, operation engineers, network engineers, and network managers. Others are security or network technicians, system designers, and Cisco integrators & partners. With this course, you will grasp the skills needed in implementing, troubleshooting, as well as administering the Cisco ESA. The major capabilities include advanced protection targeting malware, protection using anti-virus, spam blocking, outbreak filtering, quarantines, encryption, and preventing data loss. You will take a few days to complete this course, regardless of which option you choose from the list below:
- Four days of tutor-guided learning within a classroom set up as well as practicing with lab-based tasks;
- Four days of learning with guidance from a virtual instructor with practical lessons;
- Four days of e-learning, equivalent to the four days of lessons from an instructor, including videos, hands-on tasks, and challenges.
Once you take this class, you will learn the skills you need to use highly available email protection in defending your organization’s email systems against threats that change rapidly. You will also earn the in-demand enterprise security skills and get 24 CE credits that will come in handy during recertification.
Prerequisites for 300-720 Course
For you to gain the best from the training, it is advisable to have at least one of the following technical abilities at the minimum:
- A Cisco certificate (Cisco CCENT or higher);
- Industry designations relevant to the course, such as (ISC)2, EC Council, CompTIA Security+, ISACA, and GIAC;
- A completion letter from Cisco Networking Academy (CCNA 1 or CCNA 2)
- Expertise in Windows (Including MCSA, MCSE), and CompTIA (A+, Server+, Network+).
However, the must-have skills for a learner intending to attend the course include services for TCP/IP, including DNS, SNMP, DNS, FTP, SSH, HTTP, as well as HTTPS. Then, being experienced in IP routing is another requirement for the final test. Once you have completed the course for 300-720 exam, you ought to have achieved the following objectives:
- Describing and using the Cisco ESA;
- Controlling domains for the sender as well as the recipient;
- Monitoring spam using anti-spam and Talos SenderBase;
- Using anti-virus as well as outbreak filters;
- Applying mailing policies;
- Using content filters;
- Enforcing Email policies using messaging filters;
- Preventing loss of data;
- Performing LDAP queries;
- Authenticating SMTP sessions;
- Authenticating Emails;
- Email encryption;
- Applying system quarantines as well as delivery methods;
- Using clusters for centralized management;
- Testing and troubleshooting.
Being an Email security specialist, you need to ensure that you have the relevant skills to safeguard your organization’s email systems. The Cisco 300-720 is a test for these skills and it is there to evaluate how good you are with the associated skills. By taking and passing this exam, you will prove to your current and prospective employers that you are well versed with your job and the use of Cisco ESA. Training with an official course and learning with self-study materials like guides will bring more value to your preparation and success in the actual evaluation.
Cisco SECA 300-720 practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass 300-720 Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA) certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.
IT Certification Tutorials
- Best Paying IT Certifications in 2018
- 5 Cloud Certifications to Become a Certified Specialist in 2019
- What Are the Best Business Analysis Tools That Can Help Professionals Perform Their Tasks?
- Going to Become a Certified Cybersecurity Professional? (ISC)2 Can Offer to Make You an Interesting Offer
- GAQM CSM-001 Certified Scrum Master - Chapter 03 - Scrum Aspects
- Python Institute PCAP - Modules; Packages and Object Oriented Programming in Python
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Resource Management
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 01 - Understanding Risk Management
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 2 Level 3 - Transform Menu
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 04 - Implementing Security for Systems; Applications; and Storage
- IIBA CBAP - Part 3 Introduction
- MB-210 Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Create and Manage Opportunities
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 5 - Business Logic and Process Automation
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 3: Processing Part 6
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer - Designing; Planning; and Prototyping a GCP Network
- SPLK-1003 Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin - Splunk Post Installation Activities : Knowledge Objects Part 5