Pass Microsoft MTA 98-366 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
98-366 Premium Bundle
- Premium File 197 Questions & Answers. Last update: May 22, 2022
- Training Course 39 Lectures
- Study Guide 213 Pages
Last Week Results!
|Download Free 98-366 Exam Questions|
Size: 245.31 KB
Size: 317.55 KB
Size: 343.53 KB
Size: 96.43 KB
Size: 789.42 KB
Microsoft MTA 98-366 Practice Test Questions and Answers, Microsoft MTA 98-366 Exam Dumps - Killexams
All Microsoft MTA 98-366 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the 98-366 Networking Fundamentals practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
The Microsoft 98-366 exam aims at testing the ability of the candidates to perform fundamental networking operations.
The individuals enrolling in the Microsoft 98-366 certification exam have already been introduced to basic networking concepts and technologies. In particular, the candidates are required to have hands-on experience with network management tools, Windows-based networking, Windows Server, name resolution process, TCP/IP, Domain Name Services, network topologies and protocols. Passing exam 98-366 grants you MTA: Networking Fundamentals certification.
The Microsoft 98-366 certification exam is available in various languages, including English, Russian, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Spanish, German, Japanese, French, Korean, Italian, and Portuguese. Besides just getting theoretical concepts, one is also needed to be good at the practical bit; after all, networking is all about practical stuff.
So, before taking the 98-366 exam, don't forget to pay the $127 fee and allow plenty of time to study the topics included in the outline. They are grouped into three knowledge areas and, on the day of the official exam, the candidate can explain in detail how:
- Understand network hardware: This section includes from 20 to 25% of the total number of questions. The candidates are required to validate whether they have an understanding of the following matters: switches, routers, and media types. In particular, one will have to know transmission speed considerations, cable types and their characteristics, and switching types. .
- Understand network infrastructures: 30-35% of the questions come from this section. As such, it is a section that needs one to have adequate time in order to excel in it. You will be tested on a wide range of networking concepts, including wide area networks, network access methods, network topologies, local area networks, and basic concepts of the Internet, Intranet, and Extranet. .
- Understand protocols and services: This segment covers from 45 to 50% of the questions. This is an area that you will need to dedicate more time as it may occupy almost half of the whole exam paper. To pass it, you should understand IPv4, IPv6, TCP/IP, OSI model, names resolution, and networking services.
Passing this certification exam is not a straightforward matter. You are required to conduct thorough revision in order to excel. Microsoft offers various preparation options. Among the resources you are provided with for your benefit, there are instructor-led training courses, practice tests, and official exam guides. It is important to note that you can choose any exam date that is convenient for you. Therefore, you should set aside enough time for your preparation, as the result will depend on it.
Note, that being certified adds value to your CV list and makes you visible to your future employers because this MTA certificate includes a wide range of technical fundamentals, basic technical knowledge of assessing and validate core alongside increasing technical credibility.
Now you understand the importance of this certification, and the skills that training provides. So, the first thing candidates who decide to take the 98-366 exam should do is learn the exam skills outline in detail, which can be found on the official exam page.
Microsoft 98-366: Preparation Resources
The moment you have estimated the amount of work and perhaps even made a step-by-step plan, you can start preparing for the 98-366 exam. However, it must be borne in mind that Microsoft regularly updates the exam syllabus and the list of measured skills. Using up-to-date and reliable preparation materials is the key to success on your path to earning a Microsoft certification.
Even if you already have some practical experience with Windows Server, by the day of the official exam, you should deepen, systematize and organize your knowledge. For this, the Amazon website offers useful and credible books and study guides:
- ‘Exam 98-366 Networking Fundamentals, 2nd Edition’ by Microsoft Official Academic Course. This is a vendor-designed study guide that will give candidates a solid understanding of fundamental networking skills and concepts by the time they take the exam. That way you'll be thoroughly equipped to answer questions about the basics of local area networking, identifying networks with the OSI Model, and knowledge of wired and wireless networks. Moreover, by the end of this book, readers will have a deeper understanding of the Internet Protocol, the implementation of TCP/IP, and the operation of network services. Meanwhile, the network infrastructures and network security do not cause them the slightest difficulty. This guide is available to everyone in Kindle format for $48.00.
- ‘Networking Fundamentals: Develop the networking skills required to pass the Microsoft MTA Networking Fundamentals Exam 98-366 1st Edition’ by Gordon Davies. This book was written by a real-life expert with 18 years of experience for newcomers to the IT industry or those who just like to get a basic understanding of the Windows operating system and network environment. Since the guide fully follows the objectives of the 98-366 exam your learning path will begin by covering network infrastructures and the differences between intranets, internets, and extranets. Next, each candidate will learn how to connect routers and switches, how to work with the different protocols and services, and will become familiar with OSI and TCP/IP models as well as IPv4 and IPv6. By the end, you'll hone your skills in training with practice tests and be able to apply your knowledge in real-world scenarios. This book, available in both Kindle and print version, will help you gain a solid foundation in basic networking concepts to succeed in the 98-366 exam.
If you prefer a more comprehensive approach to prepare for the test, Microsoft can offer you the official Course 40366-B: Networking Fundamentals: MTA Exam 98-366. It is a paid, instructor-led program designed for individuals who already have a basic knowledge of using networking services, but have no experience in working with them. However, in just three days, you will have a clear understanding of Local Area Networking, Wired and Wireless Networks, Internet Protocol and Wide Area Networks. Concurrently, you will learn how to implement TCP/IP in the Command Line, how to work with Networking Services, and much more. During this time you will be able to gain the necessary knowledge for MTA: Networking Fundamentals certification and demonstrate your skills in identifying necessary hardware, protocols, services, and infrastructures.
The Microsoft certificate is a real chance to establish your credibility among current and future employers. So, now you know what the Microsoft 98-366 exam is, how it goes, just set a goal to pass it you’re your first try, find the exam details and reliable prep materials, and start your preparation process. Since you have all the tools to succeed in it, such as official courses & comprehensive guides from Amazon, you have got the hang of things!
Microsoft MTA 98-366 practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass 98-366 Networking Fundamentals certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.