Pass PMI PMI-RMP Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
PMI-RMP Premium Bundle
- Premium File 167 Questions & Answers. Last update: Jun 24, 2022
- Training Course 153 Lectures
- Study Guide 173 Pages
Last Week Results!
|Download Free PMI-RMP Exam Questions|
Size: 1.22 MB
Size: 1.56 MB
Size: 471.18 KB
Size: 427.34 KB
Size: 441.84 KB
PMI PMI-RMP Practice Test Questions and Answers, PMI PMI-RMP Exam Dumps - Killexams
All PMI PMI-RMP certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the PMI-RMP PMI Risk Management Professional practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
PMI stands for the Project Management Institute, and it is the world's No.1 association for project managers who want to leverage their skills in this field by obtaining the related certificates. Among many other options, this institute offers the PMI-RMP or the PMI Risk Management Professional certification. Individuals who prove their knowledge of project risk identification and mitigation by passing the associated PMI-RMP exam will be issued this certification. But why opt for it? Well, project risk management remains one of the most important activities for organizations all around the globe with the majority of the world's largest project management companies doing a lot of risk management activities to increase their chances of succeeding. So, since project risk management significantly improves the project success rate and saves money, the PMI-RMP certificate will greatly increase your value in the eyes of potential employers.
PMI-RMP Exam Overview
The PMI-RMP exam is for individuals with a professional background in project risk management. The bigger and the more complex your past projects were, the more suited you are for the PMI-RMP certificate. To be eligible for such a certification, you need to meet specific prerequisites as listed below:
1. If you have a secondary degree such as a high school diploma, you also need to have:
- worked as a project manager for 36 months in the past 5 years;
- undergone project risk management education for at least 40 hours.
2. In case you have a four-year degree such as a bachelor's degree, you need to have:
- worked as a project manager for 24 months in the past 5 years;
- undergone project risk management education for at least 30 hours.
This PMI-RMP exam is open to everyone who meets the aforementioned requirements and when it comes to the test details, it contains multiple-choice questions about risk identification, strategies, analysis, mitigation procedures, and best practices. In all, you will have 3 hours and 30 minutes to choose the correct answers to 170 items. What concerns the exam entry fee, the prices for PMI members and non-members differ. Thus, members of the PMI pay $520 for the official test while non-members pay $670. So, if you want to save another $150 on your PMI-RMP certification, you can become a PMI member by registering on their website. To add more, the PMI-RMP exam will be held in any of the Pearson VUE-approved centers in your area. Overall, there are several such testing centers around the world so all you need to do is to find one near your location. Finally, eligible candidates are allowed to take the PMI-RMP exam a maximum of 3 times within one year of eligibility.
Topics Measured by PMI-RMP
The PMI-RMP exam will cover several risk management-related topics that you need to master beforehand. So, here's a look at some of these domains and their concepts:
- Risk Strategy and Planning
The concepts covered in this area will make up around 20% of all exam questions. Particularly, it tests your ability to plan out procedures for risk identification, analysis, and mitigation. It also gives you a chance to prove your expertise when it comes to developing and improving risk management processes for a project.
- Stakeholder Engagement
This scope takes up to 20% of the questions you will encounter in the PMI-RMP test. It covers the areas related to helping stakeholders and workers understand the risks involved in their project. Your ability to train and use coach techniques will also be tested within such a topic.
- Risk Process Facilitation
25% to 28% of the test questions will revolve around this section. It involves the processes through which team members identify, analyze, and respond to risks in a project. Also, tools & methods for fundamental quantitative risk analysis is assessed by this part.
- Risk Monitoring and Reporting
With about 20% of the exam spinning around this portion, it's a must-know for everyone hoping to earn the PMI-RMP certificate. In particular, this topic deals with how specialists monitor risks and communicate performance to other team members and stakeholders.
- Perform Specialized Risk Analysis
No more than 14%-16% of the questions will stem from this part. So, here, you'll get to express your knowledge of using specialized tools and best practices for project risk management with the help of basic as well as higher-level statistics.
Books and Courses to Launch PMI-RMP Prep
As for the reliable resources to start your PMI-RMP prep, here are 4 options you should check out in the first place:
- PMI-RMP Exam Content Outline by Project Management Institute This is the official content outline for the final PMI-RMP test. It shows you all of the possible domains, from which the exam questions are derived. It also contains the percentage of questions for each topic and tasks you may be asked to carry out.
- Practice Standard for Project Risk Management by Project Management Institute This book is another useful official resource for your test prep. It provides the standard practices and techniques needed for effective project risk management, most of which you will be tested on. Thus, with its help, you will familiarize yourself with such terms as iterative processes, current assessments, and templates.
- Project Risk Management (Project Management) by Bruce Barkley You can get this helpful paperback book on Amazon for $46.82. It uses templates and action plans to simplify the concepts in one of the PMI’s most popular books: A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide).
- Project Management Training at DeVry University DeVry University is one of the PMI-authorized trainers. You can enroll in one of their project management courses to learn more about project risk management. One of the most prominent of DeVry University course options is Project Risk Management training, which is a great way to prepare for the upcoming PMI-RMP exam.
Taking the PMI-RMP exam is worth the shot because it endorses you as a professional with the specialized knowledge and expertise to assess and mitigate the risks when accomplishing complex projects. As of now, these are the skills that every industry needs, so grab the prep resources mentioned above and launch your test preparation as soon as possible! This way, you’ll definitely get PMI-RMP certified soon.
PMI PMI-RMP practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass PMI-RMP PMI Risk Management Professional certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.